REFER A FRIEND
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to Avenue Heating and we will send you a £50 High Street Voucher to spend as a thank you.
If your friends work is over £100 we will also reward you with 10% off your next boiler service with us.
HOW IT WORKS
Pick a Friend
Choose a friend you like. Any friend, you can pick more than one. The more friends you refer, the more vouchers you will receive.
Pass on Our Details
Pass on our details to your friend and let them contact us for an appointment. (Don’t forget to mention how good we are!)
Once your referred friend has had their work completed, we will send you your voucher.
The more friends you refer, the more vouchers you will receive.
Why Choose Avenue Heating?
Once you have referred a friend and they have had their works completed, we will process the reward and send it to you for you to enjoy as you wish.
What will you treat yourself to?
GET IN TOUCH
– Call the National Grid UK on 0800 111 999, any time, day or night!
– Extinguish all naked flames and do not smoke or light anything.
– Do not touch any electrical switches, turning on or off.
– Turn the gas off at the meter (generally outside the house).
– Open all doors and windows.
– Get everyone out of the area
YES – It is recommended that boilers are serviced annually and you hold a gas safety certificate for your home
– You can catch boiler problems early before they develop and avoid the need for boiler repair
– It is cheaper than replacing your boiler
– It will save money on your energy bills
– You can keep your boiler safe
– Your boiler will stay under the manufacturer warranty
– Unusual whistling, banging, or tapping noises.
– Higher than average gas usage indicates the boiler is not performing efficiently.
– The pilot light or flames are orange/yellow in colour, which should normally be blue.
– It will show a high system water pressure instead of continuing at a steady pressure
Boiler installations vary. It depends on the work that needs to be done. If you have a combi boiler and we are installing a new combi boiler in the same place, this will take approx 4-6 hours.
If you are converting from a system boiler to a combi boile, this will take approx 2 days.
If you would like your boiler relocating to a different part of your home, you need to add another 1/2-1 Day onto the work to install the boiler
This depends on the type and the make of boiler in which you need. Our expert boiler installation engineers will make an assesment of your home and lifestyle and suggest the right type of boiler for you. you will then have a choice of brands of boiler to choose to suit your budget
Our normal operating hours are:
Monday- Friday 7am – 6pm
Emergency out of hours include:
Monday – Friday 7pm – 12pm
Saturday & Sunday 7am – 10pm